The onset of each new instrument is not just a long journey of exploration and discovery, but each discovery follows a number of objective laws. Infrared camera as an instrument that sprouted during the Second World War and developed rapidly is no exception.
First, it uses the principle of infrared. At a certain temperature, an object can not only radiate electromagnetic waves, but also cause some irregular molecular and atomic movements and release energy. Infrared radiation, as a common electromagnetic radiation in daily life, has long been widely used in people's days. And the different levels in production. Secondly, he also used the principle of infrared thermal imaging. Infrared and x-rays, y-rays, ultraviolet rays, visible light, etc. constitute a complete electromagnetic spectrum. The carbon dioxide and cloud smoke in the atmosphere are bright for infrared rays of 3-5 microns or 8-14 microns. To clearly see what is happening at night, you can use ultraviolet rays. Infrared thermal imager It is an infrared thermal imaging instrument, which was used earlier in the military field.
Nowadays, with the current social and economic development and technological progress, it has been widely used in many enterprises. Shanghai Juge Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. has researched and developed infrared focal plane arrays and thermal imagers, and has the property rights of all independent common sense including the center detector chip and thermal imager system. This company has not only won various government funding and honors including the China Organization Department Thousand Talents Program, but also has a professional team that has been formed by masters and doctoral students from Tsinghua, China University of Science and Technology, Princeton University and other famous universities. In this way, the company provides the mall with a wide range of cost-effective thermal imaging cameras. Let's take a look at some of the maintenance knowledge introduced by thermal imaging camera manufacturers. We not only need to understand the operating principle of the infrared camera, but also need to grasp some of its maintenance knowledge. At the top of the list, protect the display. The common sense of maintenance of the infrared camera must first protect the display of the camera. Since it is an important part of all the instruments, it is often necessary to clean the display with a clean cloth. Second, the lens cap must be closed. The common sense of maintenance of the infrared camera must be carefully covered with the lens cap of the camera. Since this is an important channel for dust to enter the instrument, in order to avoid affecting the imaging effect, it must be covered after using the instrument. lens cap.
Infrared camera is a fine type of instrument for measuring temperature, so we must follow some precautions when using it. It is not only necessary to understand but also to use some maintenance common sense, which will help to maximize the effectiveness of the instrument and extend the service life of the instrument. We should use the infrared camera scientifically and protect and maintain it carefully.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- What convenience does an infrared thermal imager bring to life
- An introduction to the multifaceted nature of infrared cameras
- Introduction to the Simple Principle of Infrared Camera
- How Infrared Cameras Get Into Life
- Features of different types of thermal imaging cameras
- Problems that should be paid attention to when using infrared thermometer
- What are the applications of infrared thermal imager monitoring?
- How to use infrared thermometers to diagnose equipment problems
- What is the application of infrared thermal imager in the detection industry
- Infrared thermal imaging temperature detection in the power industry