Compared with the traditional temperature measurement methods (such as thermocouples, wax chips with different melting points, etc. placed on the surface or inside of the test object), the infrared camera can detect the hot temperature in real time, quantitatively, and online within a certain distance. Scanning can also draw the temperature gradient thermal image of the device in operation, and it has high sensitivity and is not affected by electromagnetic fields, which is convenient for field use. It can detect thermally induced failures of electrical equipment in a wide range of -20 ° C to 2000 ° C with a high resolution of 0.05 ° C. (According to the pyrogenic effect, the infrared radiation information emitted from the exterior of the equipment is obtained through special equipment, and the equipment condition and The nature of the defect) reveals, for example, the heat of wire connectors or clamps, and local overheating in electrical equipment.
Infrared cameras use infrared detectors, optical imaging objectives, and optomechanical scanning systems (now advanced focal plane array-type structural skills dispense with optomechanical scanning systems). The infrared radiation energy distribution pattern of the measured target is reflected to the infrared detector. On the light sensitive element, between the optical system and the infrared detector, there is a photo-mechanical scanning tissue (the focal plane array structure thermal imager does not have this organization) to scan the infrared thermal image of the measured object and gather it in the unit or On the spectroscopic detector, the infrared radiation energy is converted into an electrical signal by the detector, and the infrared thermal image is displayed by a television screen or a monitor through an enlarged process, a conversion, or a standard video signal. This thermal image map corresponds to the thermal field of the object's appearance; essentially, the thermal image scatter chart of the infrared radiation of each part of the measured target object is very weak. Compared with the visible light picture, it has fewer layers and three-dimensional sense. In the actual action process, in order to more effectively identify the infrared thermal dispersion field of the measured target, some auxiliary methods are often used to add practical functions of the instrument, such as the brightness and contrast control of the picture, the actual calibration, the pseudo-color drawing and other skills.
Infrared thermal imagers generally use a spectroscope scanning imaging system and a non-scanning imaging system. Opto-mechanical scanning imaging system uses unit or multi-element (8, 10, 16, 23, 48, 55, 60, 120, 180 or more) photoconductive or photovoltaic infrared detector. The speed of unit detector is slow. The main reason is that the frame response time is not fast enough, and the multi-element array detector can be made into a high-speed real-time thermal imager. Non-scanning imaging thermal imaging cameras, such as the new generation of focal plane array-type gaze imaging thermal imaging cameras, have significantly better performance than optical-machine scanning thermal imaging cameras, and have gradually replaced optical-machine scanning thermal imaging cameras. trend. When measuring the temperature at the site, just aim at the target and draw the picture, and store the above information on the PC card inside the machine. All operations are completed. The setting of various parameters can be returned to the room for correction and analysis of the software, and then directly It is concluded that due to the improvement of skills and structural changes, instead of messy mechanical scanning, the weight of the instrument is less than two kilograms. It is like a handheld camera in use, and can be easily operated with one hand. The key skill is that the detector is composed of a single chip integrated circuit. The entire horizon of the measured target is gathered on it, and the picture is clearer and more convenient to use. The instrument is very compact and light. Together, it has an auto-focus picture to freeze and expand. Point temperature, line temperature, isothermal text, voice annotation, and other functions. The instrument uses a PC card, and the storage capacity can reach up to 500 pictures.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Introduction of the advantages of infrared temperature sensor
- Analysis of Damage Causes of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What happens to the infrared thermal imager
- How thermal imagers can improve quality of life
- What to pay attention to when using infrared thermal imager
- Introduction to the operating principle of the infrared camera
- What convenience does an infrared thermal imager bring to life
- An introduction to the multifaceted nature of infrared cameras
- Introduction to the Simple Principle of Infrared Camera
- How Infrared Cameras Get Into Life