Dual colorimeter infrared thermometer
ST300 dual color infrared thermometer
ST300 series online dual colorimeter infrared thermometer uses the colorimetric temperature measurement principle to directly measure the true temperature of the target without being affected by the material emissivity. With multiple temperature measurement methods, and with temperature display and signal output, it is suitable for both measurement and closed-loop control. Instrument temperature measurement is not affected by window glass (except colored or special glass). It is not limited by the distance coefficient. The instrument has the characteristics of good tightness, waterproof, dustproof, sturdy and durable, strong anti-interference, fast speed and so on. Suitable for use in industrial sites with harsh environmental conditions.
Colorimeter infrared thermometer has the following advantages
● Dual color ratio technology can get rid of the dependence on relative energy measurement, and can perform more accurate and repeatable temperature measurement.
● Dual color ratio technology reduces or eliminates the impact of most environments, such as dirty lenses and dirty windows.
● Dual color ratio technology The principle determines that the measured temperature is the larger value of the target temperature, which is closer to the actual value of the target temperature.
● Unknown emissivity, the dual color ratio technology has a relative temperature measurement advantage.
● With single and double color mode, it can also be used as a monochrome infrared thermometer.
● polysilicon production
(1) Use the colorimetric temperature measurement principle to directly measure the true temperature of the target without being affected by the material's emissivity, and there is no need to compensate the emissivity.
(2) Eye sighting, you can directly see the target.
(2) Not sensitive to slight pollution of the window.
(3) Get rid of the dependence on the absolute infrared energy and be insensitive to signal attenuation.
● Vacuum sintering furnace
(1) The temperature measurement is not affected by the pollution of the light path.
(2) Not sensitive to window pollution.
● Salt bath stove
(1) The temperature measurement is not affected by smoke pollution.
(2) Slight pollution of the thermometer lens will not affect the temperature measurement.
● Hot rolling
(1) No emissivity effect caused by scale.
(2) Temperature measurement technology eliminates most of the effects of water vapor.
(3) Slight contamination of the thermometer lens does not affect the temperature measurement.