In the movie "Iron Warrior", Schwarzenegger jumped into the water to keep his temperature consistent with the surroundings, in an attempt to shield his infrared signal source and avoid detection by the thermal imager. In many spy war movies, the infrared thermal imager is frequently exposed. Its use in the military field is now very extensive, and now this high-tech is moving from military to industrial and civilian shopping malls.
Under the monitoring of the infrared thermal imaging camera, the thermal radiation emitted by the human body itself is explored, the current body temperature is accurately displayed on the display screen, and the different temperatures of each part of the body show different colors. In addition, the atmosphere, smoke clouds, etc. absorb visible light and near-infrared rays, but are transparent to infrared rays of 3 to 5 microns and 8 to 14 microns. Therefore, these two bands are called the "atmospheric window" of infrared (electromagnetic waves longer than 0.78 microns).
Using these two windows, the infrared thermal imager can clearly observe the situation in the bad weather environment such as poor light and smoke. For example, during the PM2.5 explosion in Shanghai last December, the use of visible light can only see constructions that are very close to the outside of the work area, and the use of infrared light is like no smog. Based on this feature, it is used in forest fire monitoring systems and security fields. Infrared thermal imaging skills are also common.
However, infrared thermal imaging skills were used in the US military in the early stage, and the United States banned China. Only in the past few years has this skill in China been limited by the development of skills and the current status of mall use. The price remains high, which in turn affects the entry of this skill into civilian malls. However, the spread of shopping malls still takes time, and prices are still a big problem. At present, the price of infrared cameras for smart phone devices will increase by 2,000 to 3,000 yuan. It is still difficult for ordinary people to accept and it is difficult to expand the mall. However, once the price is down, infrared thermal imaging skills will face an explosive increase.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Influencing factors of measuring accuracy of infrared thermometer
- Use of infrared thermometers in seaports
- Two-color infrared thermometer for measuring polysilicon material in ingot furnace
- Features and applications of infrared thermal imager
- Application of infrared thermal imager in various fields
- Application advantages of thermal imaging cameras
- Three resolutions that reflect the performance of the infrared camera