What is thermal imaging skills
In nature, all objects above zero (-273.15 ° C) are constantly radiating outward and the object's own nature and temperature-related electromagnetic waves. This phenomenon is called thermal radiation. At different temperatures, the wavelength of thermal radiation announced by an object is different.
Thermal imaging skills refer to the use of infrared-sensing prospectors and optical imaging objectives to receive the infrared radiation energy distribution pattern of the measured target to reflect on the photosensitive elements of the infrared prospector, and then obtain an infrared thermal image, which is related to the appearance of the object. Corresponding heat spreading field. In simple terms, thermal imaging is the transformation of an object's declared invisible infrared thermal radiation energy into a visible video image.
Development of thermal imaging skills
In 1800, the British physicist Hussler used blackened mercury thermometers to find infrared radiation. Since then, mercury thermometers have been used as infrared explorers for a long time. It was not until 1833 that Meroli used bismuth antimonide as thermopile data Significantly improved the exploration sensitivity of the thermopile infrared surveyor. Over the next 100 years, infrared exploration skills continued to improve, and we can roughly divide this development history into three stages.
Phase I: Photon unit exploration-based. This stage roughly originated in the 1950s. At that time, only some thermal imaging cameras based on unit equipment were developed, which was characterized by a low field frequency and could only be used in a small range. It wasn't until the 1970s that the medium-wave long-range mercury cadmium telluride (MCT) data and light-guided multi-linear in-line equipment matured before thermal imaging cameras began mass-producing and equipping the army. There were many types of thermal imagers during this period, which can be roughly divided into two types: general-purpose modular thermal imagers and thermal imagers planned according to special requirements.
The second stage: the refrigerated infrared focal plane array is mainly used. A thermal imager that uses infrared focal plane array (IRFPA) equipment to image without optical scanning, because the optical scanning is removed, this type of sensor using large-scale focal plane imaging is called a gaze sensor. It is characterized by small size, light weight and high reliability. There can be more than several hundred yuan of explorer array in the pitch direction, which can obtain a larger field of view. You can also choose a special scanning organization to complete a 360-degree full-scan with a much slower scanning speed than a general-purpose thermal imager. To maintain high sensitivity.
Three stages: non-refrigerated infrared imaging skills. The number of infrared focal plane explorer units selected for the third-generation infrared thermal imaging technology has reached 320X240 yuan or higher (that is, 100,000-1,000,000), and its functions have been improved by nearly three orders of magnitude. At present, the unit sensitivity of a 3 to 5 μm focal plane prospector is about 2-3 times higher than that of an 8 to 14 μm prospector. Therefore, the overall functional indicators of the medium-wave and long-wave thermal imaging cameras based on 320 × 240 yuan are not much different, so a 3 to 5 μm focal plane prospector is particularly important in the third generation focal plane thermal imaging skills.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- China's infrared thermal imaging goes to civilian use or breaks out in the smart home market
- Influencing factors of measuring accuracy of infrared thermometer
- Use of infrared thermometers in seaports
- Two-color infrared thermometer for measuring polysilicon material in ingot furnace
- Features and applications of infrared thermal imager
- Application of infrared thermal imager in various fields
- Application advantages of thermal imaging cameras
- Three resolutions that reflect the performance of the infrared camera