Reducing fuel consumption, reducing emissions and improving the safety performance of automobiles are currently the focus of the automotive industry. Therefore, the performance of automotive steel plates is also very challenging. The use of hot-formed "stamp-hardened" steel plates can reduce body weight and improve body safety. Properties, improve stamping formability, control springback, improve dimensional accuracy of parts, improve weldability, corrosion resistance, etc.
Automotive steel sheet hot forming mainly includes heating, stamping and quenching. First of all, the raw steel plate needs to be heated to the austenite region. At this stage, it is easy to overheat or overfire, which will cause the strength and impact toughness of the steel plate to be reduced. In order to avoid excessive loss of cost, we can install a thermal imaging system to monitor the temperature distribution in the furnace online in real time, and use a thermal imager with point, line, and frame temperature measurement functions to collect the temperature distribution field of the entire component. Resolution, and cross positioning function in high temperature places, real-time transmission of the thermal image of the temperature field to the client terminal, the brighter areas on the thermal image indicate high temperatures, the white areas are high, the black areas are low local. Based on the information received by the computer, the staff judges whether the part has reached the appropriate standard for entering the mold.
In the hot stamping and quenching steps, it is necessary to maintain the pressure to cool to 100-200 ° C at a cooling rate greater than 27 ° C / s. The infrared thermal imaging system can detect the temperature change of the steel components in the quenching pool, ensure the cooling speed of the steel components, and grasp the The temperature of the mold and the heat map data collected by the thermal imager are transmitted to a computer for analysis.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- What are the general precautions for portable infrared cameras?
- What is blocking the eruption of domestic thermal imaging technology
- China's infrared thermal imaging goes to civilian use or breaks out in the smart home market
- Influencing factors of measuring accuracy of infrared thermometer
- Use of infrared thermometers in seaports
- Two-color infrared thermometer for measuring polysilicon material in ingot furnace
- Features and applications of infrared thermal imager
- Application of infrared thermal imager in various fields
- Application advantages of thermal imaging cameras
- Three resolutions that reflect the performance of the infrared camera