Wires and cables are used to transmit electrical (magnetic) energy, information, and wire products for electromagnetic energy conversion. Broadly defined wires and cables are also referred to as cables. A narrow cable is an insulated cable. It can be defined as: an assembly composed of the following parts: one or more insulated wire cores, and a covering layer, a total protective layer and an outer protective layer that each of them may have. The cable may also have additional uninsulated conductors.
Cable maintenance is generally multifaceted. For example, check whether the outer skin of the cable is damaged, and whether the cable is overloaded and heated, etc., to avoid mechanical damage. The load used should be within the rated current carrying capacity of the cable, and it can only be operated for a short time under overload conditions. The other is to consider the turning radius and so on when laying the cable. The matters needing attention in transportation and storage are as follows:
1. It is strictly forbidden to drop cables or cable reels with cables from high places during transportation, especially at lower temperatures (generally around 5 ° C and below). Throwing or dropping cables may cause insulation and sheath cracking.
2. As far as possible, avoid storing cables in the open in an open way, cable reels are not allowed to lay flat.
3. When lifting packages, it is strictly forbidden to lift several trays at the same time. On vehicles, ships and other means of transportation, the cable reels shall be fixed with a suitable method to prevent collision or overturning to prevent mechanical damage to the cables.
4. The cables are strictly forbidden from contact with acids, alkalis and mineral oils, and shall be stored separately from these corrosive substances. There must be no harmful gas in the warehouse where the cables are stored, which can damage the insulation and corrode metals.
5. During the storage period, the cable should be rolled regularly (once every 3 months in summer, and can be postponed as appropriate in other seasons). As you roll, turn the side of the storage tray downwards to prevent the bottom from rotting. Always pay attention to whether the cable head is intact during storage.
6. The storage period of the cable is limited to the product shipment period, and generally should not exceed one and a half years, not more than two years.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Detection application of thermoforming infrared thermal imaging system
- What are the general precautions for portable infrared cameras?
- What is blocking the eruption of domestic thermal imaging technology
- China's infrared thermal imaging goes to civilian use or breaks out in the smart home market
- Influencing factors of measuring accuracy of infrared thermometer
- Use of infrared thermometers in seaports
- Two-color infrared thermometer for measuring polysilicon material in ingot furnace
- Features and applications of infrared thermal imager
- Application of infrared thermal imager in various fields
- Application advantages of thermal imaging cameras