Infrared thermometers are very useful for single-point temperature measurement, but if you scan a large area or part, it is very easy to miss key parts that are faulty and need to be repaired.
FOTRIC thermal imaging cameras scan entire motors, components or panels at once, never missing any risk of overheating.
Use thousands of infrared thermometers simultaneously
With an infrared thermometer, you can measure temperature at one point. FOTRIC thermal imaging cameras measure temperature across the entire image. The FOTRIC 222S has an image resolution of 80x80 pixels. This means that it is equivalent to using 6,400 infrared thermometers simultaneously. Taking our product FOTRIC 228S as an example, its image resolution is 640 x 480 pixels, which is 307,200 pixels, which is equivalent to using 307,200 infrared thermometers at the same time.
Find issues faster and easier, with great accuracy.
Infrared thermometers in spot temperature measurement mode can easily miss key issues. The FOTRIC thermal imaging camera can scan the entire part, instantly display the diagnosis results, and present all problems in a comprehensive manner.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Wire and cable maintenance knowledge
- Detection application of thermoforming infrared thermal imaging system
- What are the general precautions for portable infrared cameras?
- What is blocking the eruption of domestic thermal imaging technology
- China's infrared thermal imaging goes to civilian use or breaks out in the smart home market
- Influencing factors of measuring accuracy of infrared thermometer
- Use of infrared thermometers in seaports
- Two-color infrared thermometer for measuring polysilicon material in ingot furnace
- Features and applications of infrared thermal imager
- Application of infrared thermal imager in various fields