The choice of the infrared thermometer's band is still very important. Today, Wuxi very Xiang Technology Co., Ltd. takes you to understand:
(A) Determine the working wavelength according to the temperature measurement range
Planck's radiation law shows that for objects close to the black body, the higher the temperature, the greater the radiation energy, and the peak wavelength moves toward the short-wave direction as the temperature increases. Therefore, from the perspective of energy utilization, short-wave is generally used for high temperature measurement. Low-temperature measurement uses long wave, and medium-temperature measurement is in between.
(B) Determine the working wavelength based on the emissivity of the object
In general, the objects to be measured are various. A thermometer cannot meet the requirements of various measured objects at the same time. For those objects that are neither black body nor gray body, the selection of the working wavelength cannot be determined based on the measurement range only. It is mainly determined according to the change of the emissivity of the measured object with the wavelength. For example, polymer plastics at 3.43 μm or 7.9 μm, glass at 5 μm, and clean flames containing only CO2 and NOX have a large emissivity at 4.5 μm. In order to measure these objects, the thermometer must be specially selected for these tasks wavelength.
(C) Determine the operating wavelength based on the atmospheric transmission spectrum
The infrared radiation thermometer receives the radiant energy of the measured object and passes through the middle atmosphere. In order to reduce the influence of atmospheric absorption on the measurement results, in addition to considering the above-mentioned factors when selecting the working wavelength, it is also necessary to pay attention to the selection of some windows of atmospheric transmitted radiation.
Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and Lihu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrument technology. Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance. We sincerely welcome your inquiries.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Application of infrared camera in steel industry
- Choose where to start with an infrared thermometer
- How to use an infrared thermometer in a harbor
- Can infrared cameras pass smoke?
- Application of Infrared Thermometer in Auto Repair
- In the face of disaster, what role can infrared thermal imaging play?
- The role of infrared thermometers in industrial and agricultural development
- China's infrared thermal imaging goes to civilian use or breaks out in the smart home market
- Comparison of infrared thermometer and infrared camera
- Wire and cable maintenance knowledge