When the infrared thermometer measures the external temperature, the instrument can receive all three kinds of energy. Therefore, all infrared thermometers need to be adjusted to read out the emitted energy only. Measurement errors are usually caused by infrared energy reflected from other light sources. Some infrared thermometers can change the emissivity. Emissivity values for a variety of data can be found in published emissivity tables. Other instruments have a fixed pre-set emissivity of 0.95. The emissivity value is for the appearance temperature of most organic materials, paints or oxidized appearance, and it is necessary to apply a tape or flat black paint to the measured appearance to compensate.
The unambiguous understanding of infrared technology and its principle is its accurate temperature measurement. When the temperature is measured by an infrared thermometer, the infrared energy emitted by the measured object is converted into an electrical signal on the detector by the optical system of the infrared thermometer, and the temperature reading of the signal is displayed. There are several decisions to accurately measure The important factors of temperature are the emissivity, field of view, the interval to the light spot, and the position of the light spot. Emissivity. Everything understands the energy of reflection, transmission and emission. Only the emitted energy can indicate the temperature of the object.
When the tape or lacquer reaches the same temperature as the base material, measure the temperature of the surface of the tape or lacquer, which is the actual temperature. The ratio of the interval to the spot. The optical system of the infrared thermometer collects energy from the circular measuring spot and focuses it on the detector. The optical resolution is defined as the ratio of the interval between the infrared thermometer and the object to the measured spot size (D : S). The larger the ratio, the better the resolution of the infrared thermometer and the smaller the spot size to be measured. Laser aiming can only be used to help aim the infrared thermometer at the measurement point.
Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and Lihu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrument technology. Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Infrared thermometer band selection tips sharing
- Application of infrared camera in steel industry
- Choose where to start with an infrared thermometer
- How to use an infrared thermometer in a harbor
- Can infrared cameras pass smoke?
- Application of Infrared Thermometer in Auto Repair
- In the face of disaster, what role can infrared thermal imaging play?
- The role of infrared thermometers in industrial and agricultural development
- China's infrared thermal imaging goes to civilian use or breaks out in the smart home market
- Comparison of infrared thermometer and infrared camera