As a typical high-end application equipment, with the continuous improvement of the production process, all aspects of the infrared thermal imager's functions have been significantly improved today. Shanghai Juge Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is a well-known enterprise producing high-quality thermal imagers. With comprehensive strength, here we introduce the main parameters of the infrared thermal imaging system for our customers.
First, the frame rate
Frame rate refers to the number of pictures that can be taken, processed, and displayed by the infrared thermal imager within 1 second. The faster the sensor responds and the higher the internal circuit processing speed, the higher the achievable frame rate. The high frame rate infrared thermal imager is suitable for capturing the temperature field dispersion of high-speed objects. More suitable for scientific research and military industry discussions.
Pixel array and pixel distance
Current infrared thermal imager detectors are uncooled focal plane detectors. During the production process, arrayed sensor units are processed on vanadium oxide or polysilicon data, and there is a certain distance between each unit.
Third, temperature measurement accuracy
Accuracy refers to the percentage of the ratio of the larger error of the temperature measured by the infrared thermal imager to the range of the instrument when the infrared thermal imager is calibrated in the environment, temperature, humidity, distance, and emissivity.
Fourth, the method of manifestation
Often refers to whether the infrared thermal imager screen appears in black and white or pseudo-color.
Five, temperature measurement scale
For the infrared thermal imager, during the normal operation, there will always be a certain temperature measurement scale, which refers to the scale of the temperature value of the extreme low limit and extreme high temperature.
Six, temperature resolution
The detailed temperature resolution refers to the important parameters of the infrared thermal imager, and the temperature resolution refers to the sensitivity of the detector to the temperature change of the measured object. The smaller the temperature resolution, the better. The measurement and measurement of the temperature resolution is completed under specific conditions.
7. Scanning system and extreme large operation time
These two are often the parameters that people simply ignore. The former refers to the standard TV system and PAL system in China. The latter refers to the working time allowed by the infrared thermal imager.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- How an infrared thermometer measures accurately at high temperatures
- Infrared thermometer band selection tips sharing
- Application of infrared camera in steel industry
- Choose where to start with an infrared thermometer
- How to use an infrared thermometer in a harbor
- Can infrared cameras pass smoke?
- Application of Infrared Thermometer in Auto Repair
- In the face of disaster, what role can infrared thermal imaging play?
- The role of infrared thermometers in industrial and agricultural development
- China's infrared thermal imaging goes to civilian use or breaks out in the smart home market