Today, Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. takes you to understand the unique advantages of thermal imagers:
A. Monitoring of targets at night and in bad weather conditions At night, due to well-known reasons, visible light equipment can no longer work normally. If artificial lighting is used, the target is easily exposed. If low-light night vision equipment is used, it also works in the visible light band and still needs external light illumination. The infrared thermal imager passively receives the infrared thermal radiation of the target itself, and can work normally regardless of day and night, and will not expose itself. Also in bad weather conditions such as rain and fog, because the wavelength of visible light is short and the ability to overcome obstacles is poor, the observation effect is poor, but the wavelength of infrared light is longer, especially for thermal imagers working in the range of 8 to 14um. The ability of rain and fog is high, so the target can still be observed normally. Therefore, at night and in bad weather conditions, infrared thermal imaging monitoring equipment can be used to monitor various targets such as people and vehicles.
B. Fire monitoring Because the infrared thermal imager is a device that reflects the surface temperature of the object, it can be used as an on-site monitoring at night and also as an effective fire alarm device. In large areas of forests, fires are often not obvious. The hidden fire was triggered. This is the root cause of a devastating fire, and it is difficult to find such hidden fire signs using the existing common methods. And the application of infrared thermal imager can quickly and effectively find these hidden fires, and can accurately determine the location and scope of the fire, through the smoke to find the ignition point, so that early detection, early prevention, early extinguishment.
C. Identification of camouflage and hidden targets Ordinary camouflage is mainly based on preventing visible light observation. Generally, criminals commit crimes hidden in the grass and woods. Due to the harsh environment in the wild and the human visual illusion, it is easy to produce wrong judgments. The infrared thermal imaging device passively accepts the target's own thermal radiation. The temperature of the human body and the vehicle and the infrared radiation are generally much higher than the temperature of the vegetation and infrared radiation. Therefore, it is not easy to camouflage and it is not easy to make false judgments. With the development of optoelectronic information, microelectronics, network communication, digital video, multimedia technology and sensing technology, security monitoring technology has moved from traditional analog to highly integrated digital, intelligent, and networked.
Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and Lihu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrument technology. Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance. We sincerely welcome your inquiries.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Infrared Thermal Imager Medical Application Introduction
- How an infrared thermometer measures accurately at high temperatures
- Infrared thermometer band selection tips sharing
- Application of infrared camera in steel industry
- Choose where to start with an infrared thermometer
- How to use an infrared thermometer in a harbor
- Can infrared cameras pass smoke?
- Application of Infrared Thermometer in Auto Repair
- In the face of disaster, what role can infrared thermal imaging play?
- The role of infrared thermometers in industrial and agricultural development