Some people think that the infrared thermal imager and the infrared thermometer are one thing. In fact, there is a big difference between them. Today, Wuxi very Xiang Technology Co., Ltd. takes you to understand the difference between the two:
1. The infrared camera has four core advantages: safety, intuitiveness, efficiency, and prevention of missed detection. The ordinary infrared thermometer only has a single-point measurement function, while the infrared thermal imager can capture the overall temperature distribution of the measured target, quickly find high and low temperature points, and avoid missed inspections. If you are an engineer who has used an infrared thermometer, you should have a good understanding. When scanning an electrical cabinet about 1 meter high, you need to scan back and forth repeatedly. For fear of missing a certain high temperature, it will cause safety hazards. It takes a few minutes. With an infrared thermal imager, it can be completed in a few seconds. The key is to be clear at a glance.
2. Although ordinary infrared thermometers have laser pointers, they only serve as a reminder of the target being measured. They are not equal to the measured temperature point, but the average temperature in the corresponding target area, but most users will mistakenly think The temperature value displayed on the screen is the temperature of the laser spot, which is very wrong! Infrared thermal imagers do not have this problem, because the overall temperature distribution is displayed at a glance, and most infrared thermal imagers on the market have laser pointers and LED lights, which are convenient for rapid location and identification on site. For some detection environments with safety distance restrictions, ordinary infrared thermometers cannot meet the requirements, because as the measurement distance increases, the target area for accurate detection is enlarged, and the temperature value naturally obtained will be affected. However, infrared thermal imagers can provide accurate measurements from a user's safe distance, because the D: S distance coefficient of 300: 1 is far beyond the infrared thermometer.
3. For the recording and analysis of data, ordinary infrared thermometers do not have such a function. They can only be recorded manually and cannot be effectively managed. The infrared thermal imager can automatically save visible light images while shooting for later comparison. The infrared camera can take several thermal pictures while taking thermal pictures, such as equipment model, nearby equipment, environment, etc., for remarks and archiving. The thermal map of the infrared thermal imager accurately records the temperature information of the target according to the pixel distribution; and it can store, export, label, and background analysis functions and provide infrared reports.
Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and Lihu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrument technology. Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Unique advantages of thermal imagers
- Infrared Thermal Imager Medical Application Introduction
- How an infrared thermometer measures accurately at high temperatures
- Infrared thermometer band selection tips sharing
- Application of infrared camera in steel industry
- Choose where to start with an infrared thermometer
- How to use an infrared thermometer in a harbor
- Can infrared cameras pass smoke?
- Application of Infrared Thermometer in Auto Repair
- In the face of disaster, what role can infrared thermal imaging play?