The application fields of infrared thermal imagers are constantly expanding, involving industrial, medical, and even consumer fields. With the popularity of high-performance infrared cameras, what do I need to pay attention to when purchasing infrared cameras?
A. High-sensitivity clear imaging
Infrared camera imaging is based on the temperature of the object. If the imaging effect is clearer, it is recommended that the thermal sensitivity be high, which can distinguish small temperature differences, and greatly improve the imaging accuracy. The higher the sensitivity of the infrared camera, the better the imaging effect, and the higher the resolution of the specific location of the fault point.
B. Select high infrared resolution
The detector pixel of an infrared camera is called infrared resolution. It is similar to visible light. The higher the pixels, the sharper the image, the higher the pixels, the more temperature data, and the higher the accuracy of the imaging.
C. Choose different FOV according to different situations
The field of view refers to the horizontal and vertical angles of the infrared camera. The larger the angle, the wider the angle, such as a wide-angle lens. The smaller the angle you see, the smaller you see, such as a long focal length mirror. Therefore, it is very important to choose the right lens according to different situations.
D. Select different types according to the principle of job requirements
Infrared thermal imaging cameras have different working principles, which are mainly divided into thermal detection principles and optical detection principles, so the infrared thermal imaging camera is distinguished from the difference between the two. The thermal detection sensitivity is better than light detection, but it does not require refrigeration. Inspection and production of imaging effects of semiconductor materials.
The above are some tips when buying an infrared thermal imager
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Application of medical infrared thermal imaging instrument
- Is there a difference between an infrared thermal imager and an infrared thermometer?
- Unique advantages of thermal imagers
- Infrared Thermal Imager Medical Application Introduction
- How an infrared thermometer measures accurately at high temperatures
- Infrared thermometer band selection tips sharing
- Application of infrared camera in steel industry
- Choose where to start with an infrared thermometer
- How to use an infrared thermometer in a harbor
- Can infrared cameras pass smoke?