The human infrared thermometer is an instrument that measures the surface temperature of the human forehead, and then obtains the actual body temperature of the human body according to the relationship between the temperature of the human forehead and the body temperature. This information is converted into a temperature reading by electronic components and displayed on the display panel. When the temperature reading exceeds the high temperature alarm value, the human body thermometer will emit an alarm sound, and the red alarm light will be on.
Questions to note when using:
First, try to require the person being measured to be in the measurement environment for a long enough time so that the surface heat transfer conditions of the person being measured are the same or similar. For example, at the airport, measurements should be taken 10 minutes after the passenger arrives at the airport terminal. At this time, the ventilation and temperature conditions of the terminal are basically stable, and the external heat transfer conditions of the passenger's forehead are basically similar.
Second, the measurement place should be indoors as much as possible, and avoid direct sunlight on the human infrared thermometer and the forehead of the person being measured.
Third, we must accurately estimate the distance of the person being measured.
Fourth, the temperature of a person's forehead is generally lower than the temperature of the armpit by 1 degree Celsius to 3 degrees Celsius. At this time, the temperature criterion of the fever under the armpit should be converted to the forehead temperature.
Fifth, the human body thermometer can accurately measure body temperature. Human ear temperature is generally 0.4 degrees Celsius higher than underarm temperature. At this time, the criterion of infrared ear temperature is converted to the criterion of ear temperature.
6. In order to ensure the accuracy and stability of the human body thermometer, the calibration and comparison of the human body infrared thermometer device should be performed regularly in a timely manner.
7. There are two types of human body thermometers: industrial and medical. When measuring body temperature, medical infrared thermometers should be used.
These are the issues that need attention when using.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Infrared thermal imager purchase tips sharing
- Application of medical infrared thermal imaging instrument
- Is there a difference between an infrared thermal imager and an infrared thermometer?
- Unique advantages of thermal imagers
- Infrared Thermal Imager Medical Application Introduction
- How an infrared thermometer measures accurately at high temperatures
- Infrared thermometer band selection tips sharing
- Application of infrared camera in steel industry
- Choose where to start with an infrared thermometer
- How to use an infrared thermometer in a harbor