In the steel industry, glass industry, plastic industry, petrochemical industry, infrared thermometers have many uses such as:
1. When measuring a temperature object, it can provide temperature measurement quickly. When reading the time of a leaking connection point with a thermocouple, the temperature of almost all connection points can be read with an online infrared thermometer. In addition, because of its solidity. Lightweight and easy to install, the standard thread on the metal casing can be quickly connected to the installation site; at the same time, various options (such as purge protection sleeve, adjustable mounting bracket, three-dimensional adjustable installation) Bracket, digital display meter, etc.) to meet the requirements of various working conditions.
2. The online infrared thermometer can safely read inaccessible or unreachable target temperature, and can read the target temperature within the range allowed by the instrument. Non-contact temperature measurement can also be performed in areas that are unsafe or difficult to contact, making measurement as easy as measuring at hand.
3.On-line infrared thermometers are particularly important for preventive maintenance, such as monitoring harsh production conditions and special events that will cause equipment damage or downtime.
Application of on-line infrared thermometer in the aluminum industry --- importance of temperature measurement in the aluminum industry The importance of temperature measurement in the aluminum industry In all industrial industries, temperature measurement is one of the important measurement items. In the aluminum industry, temperature measurement is also an essential part of production process control. Non-contact temperature measurement with infrared thermometers is becoming increasingly important.
Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and Lihu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrument technology. Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance. We sincerely welcome your inquiries.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- What to pay attention to when using the infrared thermometer for human body
- Infrared thermal imager purchase tips sharing
- Application of medical infrared thermal imaging instrument
- Is there a difference between an infrared thermal imager and an infrared thermometer?
- Unique advantages of thermal imagers
- Infrared Thermal Imager Medical Application Introduction
- How an infrared thermometer measures accurately at high temperatures
- Infrared thermometer band selection tips sharing
- Application of infrared camera in steel industry
- Choose where to start with an infrared thermometer