Infrared thermometers will inevitably be affected by some factors when measuring. What are the main factors ? Today, Wuxi very Xiang Technology Co., Ltd. will take you to understand the main factors affected by the introduction:
Ambient temperature factor
The instrument should be used strictly in accordance with the ambient temperature indicated by the technical specifications of the instrument. Outside this range, the measurement error of the instrument will increase and even be damaged. When the ambient temperature is high, air-cooled, water-cooled devices or thermal protection sleeves can be used. The thermal protection sleeve can make the instrument normally used in the environment up to 200 ℃.
When the handheld thermometer is used from one environment to another environment with a large difference in temperature, the accuracy of the instrument will be temporarily reduced. To obtain the ideal temperature measurement result, the instrument should be placed at the work site for a period of time ( (Recommended at least 30 minutes) Allow the instrument temperature to reach equilibrium with the ambient temperature before using.
Air quality factor
Smoke, dust, other pollutants in the air, and unclean lenses will prevent the instrument from receiving enough infrared energy to meet the measurement accuracy, and the measurement error of the instrument will increase. Therefore, it is best to keep the lens clean, and an air blower helps keep the lens free from contamination.
Electromagnetic interference factor
Keep the instrument as far away as possible from potential sources of electrical interference, such as electrical equipment with large load changes. Use shielded wires for the output and input connections of the inline instrument and ensure that the shielded wires are well grounded. In a strong interference environment, use an external protective tube. A rigid tube is better than a flexible tube. AC power from other equipment must not be routed into the same conduit.
When there are other high-temperature objects, light sources, or solar radiation around the measured object, these radiations will directly or indirectly enter the measurement optical path, causing measurement errors. In order to overcome the influence of environmental radiation, it is first necessary to avoid environmental radiation from directly entering the optical path. The measured object should be filled with the field of view of the instrument as much as possible. For the indirect interference of environmental radiation, it can be eliminated by shielding.
Measuring angle factor
In order to ensure accurate measurement, the instrument should try to measure along the normal direction of the surface of the measured object (normal to the surface of the target). If it is not guaranteed in the normal direction, the measurement should also be performed within an angle of 45 ° to the normal direction , otherwise the display value of the instrument will be low.
The above points focus on the influencing factors of the measurement accuracy of the infrared thermometer.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- How to measure temperature with infrared thermometer
- Do you know the design points of the infrared thermometer?
- Application of Infrared Thermometer in Aluminum Industry
- What to pay attention to when using the infrared thermometer for human body
- Infrared thermal imager purchase tips sharing
- Application of medical infrared thermal imaging instrument
- Is there a difference between an infrared thermal imager and an infrared thermometer?
- Unique advantages of thermal imagers
- Infrared Thermal Imager Medical Application Introduction
- How an infrared thermometer measures accurately at high temperatures