Problems that should be paid attention to when using infrared thermometer
The human infrared thermometer is an instrument that measures the surface temperature of the human forehead, and then obtains the actual body temperature of the human body according to the relationship between the temperature of the human forehead and the body temperature. The optical component of the human body thermometer collects the energy emitted and reflected from the forehead to the sensor. The electronic component converts this information into a temperature reading and displays it on the display panel. When the temperature reading exceeds the high temperature alarm value, the human body thermometer will An alarm sounds and the red alarm light is on. Human infrared thermometer is a very important instrument in modern medicine. The human body thermometer is mainly used for the detection of human body temperature in public places such as entry and exit ports, airports, stations, terminals, hospitals, institutions, factories, schools, hotels and office buildings, which is convenient for screening patients with fever symptoms to reduce infection and epidemic situation. spread.
Issues to note when using the human body thermometer:
A. Try to require that the person being measured be in the measurement environment for a long enough time so that the surface heat transfer conditions of the person being measured are the same or similar. For example, at the airport, measurements should be taken 10 minutes after the passenger arrives at the airport terminal. At this time, the ventilation and temperature conditions of the terminal are basically stable, and the external heat transfer conditions of the passenger's forehead are basically similar.
B. The measurement place should be indoors as much as possible, and avoid direct sunlight on the human thermometer and the forehead of the person being measured.
C. To accurately estimate the distance of the person being measured.
D. The temperature of a person's forehead is generally lower than the temperature of the underarm by 1 degree Celsius to 3 degrees Celsius. At this time, the temperature criterion of the fever under the armpit should be converted to the forehead temperature.
E. The human body thermometer can accurately measure body temperature. Human ear temperature is generally 0.4 degrees Celsius higher than underarm temperature. At this time, the criterion of infrared ear temperature is converted to the criterion of ear temperature.
F. In order to ensure the accuracy and stability of the human body thermometer, the calibration and comparison of the human body infrared thermometer device should be performed regularly in a timely manner.
G. There are two types of human body thermometers: industrial and medical. When measuring body temperature, medical human body thermometers should be used.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- What are the applications of infrared thermal imager monitoring?
- How to use infrared thermometers to diagnose equipment problems
- What is the application of infrared thermal imager in the detection industry
- Infrared thermal imaging temperature detection in the power industry
- Briefly introduce what exactly is an infrared thermal imager
- A brief introduction to thermal imaging technology
- How can the infrared thermal imager be damaged?
- Influencing factors of measuring accuracy of infrared thermometer
- How to measure temperature with infrared thermometer
- Do you know the design points of the infrared thermometer?