Every instrument must pay attention to some small details in the process of use. These details are related to their service life and whether they can fulfill their mission well. As an increasingly popular instrument, infrared thermal imagers occupy an increasingly important position in our lives. In order that we can make better use of the infrared thermal imager and make it better serve us, we need to understand some things that should be paid attention to in the process of using the infrared thermal imager, so that our ability will be more convenient for us to use.
First, confirm the temperature scale to be measured by the infrared thermal imager
Temperature measurement scale is an important guideline for the use of infrared cameras. Each type of infrared camera has its own temperature measurement scale. Therefore, before using an infrared thermal imager, you must consider its temperature measurement scale. Read the application instructions carefully to see if its measurable scale is the same as the scale you want to measure. If not, don't measure blindly.
Second, confirm the size of the measured object
Due to different application principles, infrared thermal imagers are divided into monochrome thermometers and dual-color thermometers. When using a monochrome thermometer for temperature measurement, the measured target must be filled with the field of view of the infrared thermal imager, so as to achieve outstanding measurement results. Too large or too small the target area will affect its measurement effect. Therefore, You must pay more attention when you use it.
Third, confirm the optical resolution
Optical resolution refers to the ratio between the distance from the infrared thermal imager to the target and the diameter of the measuring spot. This ratio is inversely proportional to the optical resolution. The smaller the ratio is, the higher the optical resolution is, and vice versa, the optical resolution is smaller.
Fourth, confirm the response time of the infrared thermal imager
The response time is the reaction speed of the infrared thermal imager. It is the total time required from the temperature measurement of the infrared thermal imager to the time when we read the temperature value. It is related to the photodetector, signal processor, display system, etc. Elements.
After the above understanding of the matters needing attention in the process of using the infrared thermal imager, I think we have grasped the matters needing attention in the use of the infrared thermal imager. In the process of using the infrared thermal imager in the future, we will be more handy. I hope that in the future and work, these common sense of using infrared thermal imager to pay attention to matters can help us.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Introduction to the operating principle of the infrared camera
- What convenience does an infrared thermal imager bring to life
- An introduction to the multifaceted nature of infrared cameras
- Introduction to the Simple Principle of Infrared Camera
- How Infrared Cameras Get Into Life
- Features of different types of thermal imaging cameras
- Problems that should be paid attention to when using infrared thermometer
- What are the applications of infrared thermal imager monitoring?
- How to use infrared thermometers to diagnose equipment problems
- What is the application of infrared thermal imager in the detection industry