Infrared thermal imager is a high-precision instrument, which is expensive and easy to damage, so you must be very careful during use. There are many reasons for thermal camera damage. We should know in advance which operations can easily damage the camera.
A. Electrical equipment failure
Common faults of infrared thermal imagers are divided into internal and external parts. First, we will discuss the cause of the internal failure of the instrument. The thermal imager must be powered to operate, and if there is a problem with the internal circuit, the instrument will be damaged. Various failures due to circuit failure and deterioration of the insulation medium. There were no major changes on the surface of the instrument, but the internal precision instruments were damaged a lot. During use, pay attention to the stability of the current. Before and after use, pay attention to checking the internal faults of the instrument. Once used, the machine's body becomes hotter and there may be problems inside the machine.
B. Damaged internal parts
Internal damage to the thermal imaging camera may also be caused by damage to internal components. For example, part of the contact resistance is caused by too large, too much resistance will cause rapid aging of the insulating material. In addition to the reasons for resistance, the internal components of the instrument will also cause damage to the weather. If the weather is too wet, the parts will get wet, and the degree of wear of the parts will increase.
C. Damage to external parts
The internal causes of the damage of the infrared camera were expounded, and the causes of external damage were discussed. In fact, the cause of external damage to the instrument far exceeds the cause of internal damage. The most likely cause of damage to the instrument is the operator's excessive force during operation. This seemingly hidden damage may cause serious damage to the instrument. When we use it, we must pay attention to controlling their power and use the instrument carefully. Even if damage is not considered, the infrared camera will be damaged by the oxidation of air, which will cause the machine casing to rust. It can be said that nothing can be broken, and all we can do is mitigate the damage.
Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and Lihu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrument technology. For more than ten years, the company has upheld the professional spirit and Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- What happens to the infrared thermal imager
- How thermal imagers can improve quality of life
- What to pay attention to when using infrared thermal imager
- Introduction to the operating principle of the infrared camera
- What convenience does an infrared thermal imager bring to life
- An introduction to the multifaceted nature of infrared cameras
- Introduction to the Simple Principle of Infrared Camera
- How Infrared Cameras Get Into Life
- Features of different types of thermal imaging cameras
- Problems that should be paid attention to when using infrared thermometer