Infrared temperature measurement technology plays an important role in the production process in product quality control and monitoring, equipment online fault diagnosis and safety protection, and energy conservation. In the past 20 years, non-contact infrared human body thermometers have developed rapidly in technology. When using an infrared thermometer , what problems should be paid attention to during wiring? Today Wuxi very Xiang Technology Co., Ltd. takes you to understand:
A. After the connection between the thermometer and the wires is completed, the outlet hole bolts on the junction box should be tightened, and then the junction box is closed. The outlet hole of the junction box should be down to prevent water, dust, and stolen goods from falling into the junction box due to poor sealing;
B. The temperature in the infrared junction box should not be too high. Because the thermoelectric characteristics of the compensation lead are only in the range of 0-100 degrees (or 200 degrees), the thermoelectric characteristics of the infrared thermometer are consistent. Exceeding this temperature will cause additional errors, so the junction box should be avoided from the high temperature area during installation. . The usual practice is to bend the thermometer to a certain angle, keep the junction box away from heat sources, or cool the junction box with water to prevent the junction box from becoming too hot;
C. The connectors of the thermometer circuit (including the terminals and lugs in the junction box) will not affect the thermoelectric potential of the infrared thermometer circuit if the temperature is uniform. However, in many cases, due to the different heating conditions of the connector, the measurement error caused by the additional thermoelectric potential. In order to reduce this error, the connecting wire should be as close as possible to the hot electrode, and the two connectors connecting the positive and negative hot electrodes should be as close as possible, so that the two contact points of the compensation wire and the hot electrode are as consistent as possible.
The above are the issues that need to pay attention to when connecting the infrared thermometer.
Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and Lihu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrument technology. Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance. We sincerely welcome your inquiries.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- What is the basic theory of the far infrared thermometer?
- Measurement error of platinum thermal resistance in infrared thermometer
- Introduction of three resolutions of infrared thermal imager
- What are the industrial applications of thermal imagers
- Research on Infrared Thermal Imager in Ecosystem
- Introduction of the advantages of infrared camera and its use system
- Introduction of the advantages of infrared temperature sensor
- Analysis of Damage Causes of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What happens to the infrared thermal imager
- How thermal imagers can improve quality of life