Infrared thermometer is a kind of equipment manufactured by utilizing the sensitivity of infrared to heat sources. When non-contact temperature measurement is required for some articles, a suitable safe type of infrared thermometer can be used at a relatively safe distance. For temperature measurement. Therefore, infrared thermometers can be widely used in places with high temperature environments such as steel and metallurgy. So, what are the benefits of using an infrared thermometer?
A. It is very convenient to use during inspection
Although many devices are automated at the time of production, it does not mean that they do not need to be inspected. Regarding certain high temperature equipment, it is necessary to regularly observe its real-time temperature and fluctuation scale. However, the staff will bring many equipment during the inspection. If the temperature measuring equipment is too large, it will not be convenient for inspection, and The thermometer is not bulky, and when it is not in use, it can be put into a special leather case. Not only can it be useful to maintain the infrared thermometer not easy to be harmed by the outside world, but it is also very convenient to use it during inspections.
B. It can ensure safety when measuring hot objects
As long as the temperature of the human body is about 36 degrees, a temperature above 40 degrees Celsius will feel hot to the human body. If the temperature is higher, it will burn local skin. The infrared thermometer does not need to directly contact hot objects when it is in use. Therefore, temperature measurement can be performed outside the safe distance scale, thereby ensuring the personal safety of the operator.
C. Get very accurate temperature values
Infrared thermometers measure the temperature by absorbing the heat of infrared rays and then measuring their values to obtain a specific temperature value. Therefore, the measured temperature is very accurate, and small changes in the temperature of the object can be quickly detected. Can solve the problem of temperature problems in the germination state.
Wuxi Shixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and the shore of Laohu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrumentation. Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Management method of infrared thermometer
- What to pay attention to when infrared thermometers are connected
- What is the basic theory of the far infrared thermometer?
- Measurement error of platinum thermal resistance in infrared thermometer
- Introduction of three resolutions of infrared thermal imager
- What are the industrial applications of thermal imagers
- Research on Infrared Thermal Imager in Ecosystem
- Introduction of the advantages of infrared camera and its use system
- Introduction of the advantages of infrared temperature sensor
- Analysis of Damage Causes of Infrared Thermal Imager