Today, Wuxi very Xiang Technology Co., Ltd. takes you to understand the factors affecting the measurement accuracy of infrared thermometers :
The instrument should be used strictly in accordance with the ambient temperature indicated by the technical specifications of the instrument. Outside this range, the measurement error of the instrument will increase and even be damaged. When the ambient temperature is high, air-cooled, water-cooled devices or thermal protection sleeves can be used. The thermal protection sleeve can make the instrument normally used in the environment up to 200 ° C.
When the handheld thermometer is used from one environment to another environment with a large difference in temperature, the accuracy of the instrument will be temporarily reduced. To obtain the ideal temperature measurement result, the instrument should be placed at the work site for a period of time ( (Recommended 30 minutes less) Allow the instrument temperature to reach equilibrium with the ambient temperature before using.
Smoke, dust and other pollutants in the air and unclean lenses will prevent the instrument from receiving enough infrared energy to meet the measurement accuracy, and the measurement error of the instrument will increase. Therefore, always keep the lens clean, and air purifiers help keep the lens free from contamination.
Keep the instrument as far away as possible from potential sources of electrical interference, such as electrical equipment with large load changes. Use shielded wires for the output and input connections of the inline instrument and ensure that the shielded wires are well grounded. In a strong interference environment, use an external protective tube. A rigid tube is better than a flexible tube. AC power from other equipment must not be routed into the same conduit.
When there are other high-temperature objects, light sources, or solar radiation around the measured object, these radiations will directly or indirectly enter the measurement optical path, causing measurement errors. In order to overcome the influence of environmental radiation, it is first necessary to avoid environmental radiation from directly entering the optical path. The measured object should be filled with the field of view of the instrument as much as possible. For the indirect interference of environmental radiation, it can be eliminated by shielding.
In order to ensure accurate measurement, the instrument should try to measure along the normal direction of the surface of the measured object (normal to the surface of the target). If it cannot be guaranteed in the normal direction, it should also be measured at an angle of 45 ° to the normal direction, otherwise the display value of the instrument will be low.
Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and Lihu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrument technology. For more than ten years, the company has upheld the spirit of professionalism and Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance. We sincerely welcome your inquiries.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Application of infrared thermal imager in automobile industry
- Thermal imaging technology in R & D applications
- The unique role of thermal imaging cameras in power detection
- What are the benefits of using an infrared thermometer?
- Management method of infrared thermometer
- What to pay attention to when infrared thermometers are connected
- What is the basic theory of the far infrared thermometer?
- Measurement error of platinum thermal resistance in infrared thermometer
- Introduction of three resolutions of infrared thermal imager
- What are the industrial applications of thermal imagers