Infrared temperature measurement technology plays an important role in the production process in product quality control and monitoring, equipment online fault diagnosis and safety protection, and energy conservation. In the past 20 years, non-contact infrared human body thermometers have developed rapidly in technology, with constant improvements in performance, continuous enhancement of functions, increasing varieties, and expanding scope of application.
There are many ways to contact the infrared thermometer . Today, Wuxi very Xiang Technology Co., Ltd. takes you to know:
Radiant heat exchange
Substances that do not reflect or emit any infrared energy are called black bodies and are not known to exist naturally. For theoretical calculations, however, a true black body gives a value of 1. The closest approximation to the black body emissivity is 1.0, which can be achieved in real life. It is an IR opaque spherical cavity with a small tubular entrance. The inner surface of such a sphere will have an emissivity of 0.998.
Although infrared radiation is invisible to the human eye, it is helpful to think of it as visible when dealing with measurement principles and considering applications, because in many ways it works in the same way as visible light. Infrared energy travels straight along the source and can be reflected and absorbed through the surface of the material in its path. For most solid objects that are opaque to the human eye, part of the infrared energy hitting the surface of the object will be absorbed and part of it will be reflected. Of the energy absorbed by the object, some will be re-emitted and some will be internally reflected. This also applies to materials that are transparent to the eye, such as glass, gas, and thin, transparent plastic, but in addition some IR energy can also pass through objects.
Different kinds of materials and gases have different emissivity, so they will emit infrared with different intensities for a given temperature. The emissivity of a material or gas is a function of its molecular structure and surface characteristics. It is not a general color function unless the color of the light source is the body of a completely different material. A practical example is metallic coatings containing large amounts of aluminum. Most paints have the same emissivity regardless of skin color, but aluminum has a very different emissivity, so the emissivity of metallic paints will be modified.
The above is the introduction of the contact method of infrared thermometer
Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and Lihu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrument technology. For more than ten years, the company has upheld the spirit of professionalism and Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance. We sincerely welcome your inquiries.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Introduction to the application fields of thermal imaging
- Infrared thermometer
- Influencing factors of measuring accuracy of infrared thermometer
- Application of infrared thermal imager in automobile industry
- Thermal imaging technology in R & D applications
- The unique role of thermal imaging cameras in power detection
- What are the benefits of using an infrared thermometer?
- Management method of infrared thermometer
- What to pay attention to when infrared thermometers are connected
- What is the basic theory of the far infrared thermometer?