Today, the professional infrared thermometer manufacturer of Wuxi very Xiang Technology Co., Ltd. tells you the rules of infrared thermometer:
Blackbody radiation law: Blackbody is an idealized radiator, it absorbs radiant energy of all wavelengths, there is no energy reflection and transmission, and its external emissivity is 1. It should be pointed out that there is no real black body in nature, but in order to understand and obtain the infrared radiation dispersion law, it is necessary to choose a suitable model in theoretical research. This is the quantum oscillator model of body cavity radiation proposed by Planck, The law of Planck blackbody radiation, that is, the blackbody spectral radiance indicated by the wavelength, is derived, which is the starting point of all infrared radiation theories, so it is called the blackbody radiation law.
Impact of object emissivity on radiation temperature measurement: Practical objects that exist in nature are almost not black bodies. The amount of radiation of all practical objects depends not only on the radiation wavelength and the temperature of the object, but also on the types of materials that make up the object, the preparation method, the thermal process, and the appearance and environmental conditions. Therefore, in order to make the black body radiation law applicable to all practical objects, it is necessary to introduce a share factor related to the nature of the data and appearance, that is, the emissivity. This coefficient indicates the closeness of the thermal radiation of the practical object to the radiation of the black body, and its value is between zero and a value less than 1. According to the law of radiation, as long as the emissivity of the data is known, the infrared radiation characteristics of any object are known. The main factors affecting the emissivity are: data variety, surface roughness, physical and chemical structure, and data thickness.
When measuring the temperature of a target with an infrared thermometer, first measure the amount of infrared radiation in the range of the target, and then calculate the temperature of the target with the thermometer. Monochromatic thermometers share the amount of radiation in the band; dual-color thermometers share the amount of radiation in the two bands.
Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and Lihu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrument technology. Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance. We sincerely welcome your inquiries.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Introduction to the contact method of infrared thermometer
- Introduction to the application fields of thermal imaging
- Infrared thermometer
- Influencing factors of measuring accuracy of infrared thermometer
- Application of infrared thermal imager in automobile industry
- Thermal imaging technology in R & D applications
- The unique role of thermal imaging cameras in power detection
- What are the benefits of using an infrared thermometer?
- Management method of infrared thermometer
- What to pay attention to when infrared thermometers are connected