Digital night vision and telescope thermal imagers are two important types of outdoor night vision equipment. The characteristics of day and night have been recognized by more and more users. So what is the difference between the two types of instruments in detail? In the following, we will compare and explain the operation principles, categories, and functions of the two types of instruments one by one.
1. Simplicity of detection policy
Night detection and search guidelines. According to the light conditions of the use environment, the observation effect of the digital night vision device will be greatly affected. It is all black, 1/2 month, 1/4 month, starlight and other environments. The distance of the sighting guideline under the same setting will have a greater impact. In contrast, thermal imagers are less affected by night light conditions. Thermal imagers convert invisible infrared energy emitted by objects into visible thermal pictures and then display them on the display screen for investigation. So from the aspect of the simplicity of the detection policy, the thermal imager finds the policy more easily.
2.The sharpness of the picture and the recognition of the policy
There is no doubt that the thermal imager's detection of the policy is simpler, but because of the emergence of its core component skills, the higher resolution is now just close to the resolution of the mid-level products of digital night vision. Digital night vision devices use CCD and CMOS picture photoreceptors as picture intensifiers. The skills of CCD and CMOS are now very mature and are widely used in industries such as cameras and video recorders. So whether the digital night vision device is used for viewing or taking photos, the sharpness of the pictures is very high, and there is still a lot of room for improvement.
3, function extension function comparison
Because of different operating principles and core components, the extended functions of the two types of instruments have different characteristics. In terms of extended functions, the digital night vision device can output HDMI high-definition video, thermal imager PAL / NTSC / AV and other video output. The digital night vision device is more dominant in terms of quality of video output. As for other functions, digital night vision devices also have more extensions, such as GPS, electronic compass, WIFI mobile APP video transmission, etc. Digital night vision devices will always be combined with advanced skills early and then product upgrades, because The skills of digital night vision devices are simpler and are combined with the technical achievements of other products to form a strong alliance.
4. Comparison of parameters
It can be found from the comparison of the parameter table of the digital night vision device and the thermal imager in the above figure that in fact, both types of instruments will involve the resolution of the sensor, the size of the built-in display screen, the digital magnification, and the function of taking pictures Wait, these parameters show that the two types of instruments are actually just the same because of the different types of sensors.
5, price comparison
Digital night vision and thermal imagers are in the range of thousands to tens of thousands in price, but if you judge from the same price range, it is easy to distinguish which type of equipment is more accepted by the public. For example, at the level of about 10,000 yuan, the digital night vision device is basically about three generations. At the same price level of about 10,000 yuan, the current price level on the market is a thermal imager with low resolution and mediocre performance. Of course, it is not that there is no thermal imager that can achieve higher resolution. What determines its price is so high is the cost of its core components. The sensor technology of the thermal imager is monopolized, while the core components of the digital night vision device are It has been widely used in various fields, and the cost is relatively low. However, it is worth mentioning that the cost of military digital night vision equipment is also very high, and it has not been widely used in the civilian field.
The above is an introduction to the difference between a thermal imager and a digital night vision device.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- Infrared thermometer law get
- Introduction to the contact method of infrared thermometer
- Introduction to the application fields of thermal imaging
- Infrared thermometer
- Influencing factors of measuring accuracy of infrared thermometer
- Application of infrared thermal imager in automobile industry
- Thermal imaging technology in R & D applications
- The unique role of thermal imaging cameras in power detection
- What are the benefits of using an infrared thermometer?
- Management method of infrared thermometer