The infrared thermometer has the advantages of sensitive response, good linearity, high accuracy, and is not affected by the temperature and viscosity of the measured medium during the measurement process. It is widely used in various industries. Today, Wuxi very Xiang Technology Co., Ltd. professional infrared thermometer manufacturers take you to understand the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer:
A. Compare the test data with the previous test results, carefully analyze the suspicious data that appears, find the possible causes, deal with them in time, and make an analysis report of the operation of the thermometer.
B. Establish the operation file of the infrared thermometer, including the manufacturer, model, production date, installation location, pipe diameter, calibration time, etc. of the thermometer to facilitate the maintenance and management of the instrument.
C. Strengthen inspections and inspections and conduct regular test calibration. We mainly use two methods, one is to use a relatively high precision portable thermometer and infrared thermometer to measure and compare; the second is to use a flow meter calibrator to verify and check the flow converter Whether the technical indicators are correct, and test data are archived.
A. The infrared thermometer has high accuracy, good linearity, and stable operation, which improves the accuracy of measurement and the credibility of the data. It overcomes the problem that some instruments are not stable and the measurement data is unreliable. After several on-site comparisons, the errors were within the control range, which strengthened the trust in the meter, ended the unscientific measurement method of calculating the water volume based on the pump's performance curve, and effectively took the data collected by the meter to avoid the Human Factors.
B. The structure of the infrared thermometer is simple, the sensor has no moving parts, and there is no measurement error or instrument failure due to mechanical motion wear or foreign matter entanglement, so the failure rate is very low, and the maintenance amount is greatly reduced, thereby saving a lot of manpower and material resources .
C. The infrared thermometer has a variety of interface circuits, which can be easily connected to a data acquisition terminal or computer to realize data collection, analysis, and management automation.
The above is the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometers.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- What is the difference between a thermal imager and a digital night vision
- Infrared thermometer law get
- Introduction to the contact method of infrared thermometer
- Introduction to the application fields of thermal imaging
- Infrared thermometer
- Influencing factors of measuring accuracy of infrared thermometer
- Application of infrared thermal imager in automobile industry
- Thermal imaging technology in R & D applications
- The unique role of thermal imaging cameras in power detection