How to use infrared thermal imager correctly? Today Wuxi Shixiang Technology Co., Ltd. takes you to know:
1) Adjust the focus
2) Pick the right temperature measurement scale
3) Understanding the measurement interval
4) It is only required to generate clear infrared thermal pictures, is it still required to accurately measure temperature?
5) Single working set
6) Ensure the instrument is stable during the measurement
1) Adjusting the focal length You can adjust the drawing curve after the infrared picture is stored, but you cannot change the focal length after the picture is stored, nor can you eliminate other messy heat reflections. Ensuring correct operation will avoid operating errors on site. Carefully adjust the focus! If overheating or undercooling of the scenery above or around the guideline affects the accuracy of the guideline measurement, try adjusting the focus or measuring the orientation to reduce or eliminate the effect of reflection. (FoRD means: Focus, Range, Distance)
2) Choosing the right temperature scale Do you know the temperature scale of the on-site measured policy? In order to get the correct temperature reading, it is necessary to set the correct temperature measurement scale. When observing the guidelines, fine-tuning the temperature span of the instrument will result in good picture quality. This will also affect the quality of the temperature curve and the accuracy of the temperature measurement.
3) Understanding the measurement interval When you are measuring the target temperature, it is necessary to know the measurement interval to get an accurate temperature reading. Regarding the non-refrigerated microcalorie-type focal plane detector, in order to accurately distinguish the guidelines, it is necessary to occupy 9 pixels or more of the guidelines through the optical system of the thermal imaging camera. If the distance between the instruments is too long, the policy will be very small, and the temperature measurement results will not accurately reflect the actual temperature of the target object, because the temperature measured by the infrared camera at this moment equalizes the temperature of the target object and the surrounding environment. In order to get accurate measurement readings, please fill the field of view of the instrument as much as possible. Display enough scenes to be able to distinguish the policy. The distance from the guideline should not be smaller than the focal length of the thermal imager's optical system, otherwise it cannot be gathered into a clear picture.
4) Is it only required to generate a clear infrared thermal picture, is it still a requirement to accurately measure the temperature? What is the difference? A quantified temperature curve can be used to measure the temperature situation on site, and can also be used to edit the obvious temperature rise. Clear infrared pictures are equally important. However, if temperature measurement is required during the work process, and comparison and trend analysis of the target temperature is required, it is necessary to record all policies and environmental temperature conditions that affect accurate temperature measurement, such as emissivity, ambient temperature, wind speed and direction, and humidity. , Heat reflection source and so on.
5) A single work setting. For example, when the weather is cold, when you perform inspections outdoors, you will find that most guidelines are close to the ambient temperature. When working outdoors, it is necessary to consider the effects of solar reflection and absorption on pictures and temperature measurements. Therefore, some older types of thermal imaging cameras can only be measured at night to avoid the effects of solar reflection.
6) Ensure that the instrument is stable during the measurement. During the process of taking pictures with a low-frame-rate infrared camera, the picture may be blurred due to the movement of the instrument. In order to achieve good results, the instrument should be kept as stable as possible during freezing and recording. When pressing the Store button, make sure it is gentle and smooth. Even the slightest shaking of the instrument may cause the picture to be unclear. It is recommended to use a support under your arm to stabilize, or place the instrument on the surface of the object, or use a tripod to keep it as stable as possible.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- What is the difference between a thermal imager and a digital night vision
- Infrared thermometer law get
- Introduction to the contact method of infrared thermometer
- Introduction to the application fields of thermal imaging