In fact, the infrared thermal imager not only needs to measure the temperature, but also has the following functions:
FLIR thermal imaging cameras ensure the safe filling of oxygen cylinders, and test the response of different materials and components to oxygen under different pressure and temperature environments. Infrared cameras can also help improve supersonic aerodynamic planning, test components and their ability to receive supersonic airflow, and more.
Assist engineers and researchers to observe and accurately measure temperature coefficients of heat forms, heat dissipation, and heat leakage in equipment, products, and processes. FLIR thermal imaging cameras can detect subtle temperature changes up to 0.02 ° C. It has outstanding functions, with advanced detection technology and advanced mathematical algorithms, and accurately measures the temperature of objects from -80 ° C to + 3000 °.
In addition to the above-mentioned applications, the application fields of FLIR thermal imaging cameras are beyond imagination. Scientists of printed circuit boards face the problem of how to balance function or cost when managing heat dissipation. With thermal imaging, engineers can easily observe and quantify thermal patterns in the equipment they manufacture. In addition, thermal imaging cameras can indicate data characteristics and perform non-touch temperature measurement under severe conditions. A range of infrared sensor types and optical characteristics make infrared thermal imaging an integral part of many research environments. In addition, the infrared thermal imaging microscope and the microscope are combined to form an infrared thermal imaging microscope, which can accurately measure the temperature of objects as small as 3 microns. Electronic product manufacturers use infrared thermal imaging microscopes to determine the thermal function of components and semiconductor substrates without the need for physical touch.
- Life Use and Design Principle of Infrared Thermal Imager
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- What is the difference between a thermal imager and a digital night vision
- Infrared thermometer law get
- Introduction to the contact method of infrared thermometer