Principle of infrared camera:
The principle of an infrared camera is not wonderful. From the analysis of physical principles, the human body is a natural biological infrared radiation source, which can continuously emit and absorb infrared radiation to the surroundings. The temperature distribution of a normal human body has certain stability and characteristics, and the temperature of each part of the body is different, which constitutes different thermal fields. When a disease occurs somewhere in the human body, the blood flow there will change accordingly, causing changes in the temperature of some parts of the human body, manifested as high or low temperature. According to this principle, the infrared radiation of the human body is collected through a thermal imaging system and converted into digital signals to form a pseudo-color heat map. Using special analysis software, the heat map is analyzed by a professional doctor to determine the location of the human disease, the nature of the disease, and The degree of the disease provides a reliable basis for clinical diagnosis.
The main features of infrared thermal imager :
1. Green Physical Examination: There is no radiation during the operation of the far-infrared thermal imager. It is forced to receive the infrared radiation emitted by the human body through an external explorer. It will not cause any damage and side effects to the human body. The environment does not constitute any pollution, and it is simple and economical. The far-infrared thermal imaging technology has fulfilled human's expectation for green health. People call this technology "green medical examination".
2.The medical infrared thermal imaging camera has extremely high temperature measurement sensitivity, which can trace micro temperature changes below 0.03-0.05 degrees, which intuitively reflects the abnormal temperature zone of the human body. In the early stages of many diseases, only functional (metabolism) ) Changes without constituting organic lesions, and the temperature change is earlier than the lesions. Collecting temperature change information through a medical far-infrared thermal imager can interpret potential risks without obvious signs of the body, and can detect problems earlier. Some materials flashed, and the far-infrared heat map could detect lesions half a year or even earlier than the structural image, and won valuable time for early detection and prevention of diseases.
3. Infrared thermal imaging technology is to use the principle of exploration infrared radiation imaging to record and flash the information on the temperature distribution of a part of the human body on a plan, and several infrared thermal maps of different surrounding surfaces can constitute an incomplete body thermal distribution. Provides a whole new perspective on heat distribution for medical research into disease.
The purpose of the infrared camera:
Infrared thermal imaging is currently used in clinical studies in major hospitals, and is used as a diagnosis in various areas such as the head and neck.
下一条: No Information
- What are the characteristics of an infrared thermal imager?
- In addition to measuring temperature, what other functions does the infrared thermal imager have?
- How to use infrared thermal imager correctly
- A few details to note when using an infrared thermal imager
- Common faults and solutions of infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of four main application fields of infrared thermal imager
- Infrared thermometer purchase tips
- Know the daily management and maintenance of infrared thermometer
- Comprehensive introduction to infrared thermometers in three aspects
- What is the difference between a thermal imager and a digital night vision