Infrared thermometers are widely used in various industrial automatic control environments, including water conservancy and hydropower, railway transportation, intelligent buildings, production automatic control, aerospace, military industry, petrochemicals, oil wells, electricity, ships, machine tools, pipelines and many other industries. What are the shortcomings in the use of the instrument? The reliability of the product is poor. The research on basic technology and manufacturing technology is not enough. Some key technologies that affect reliability, such as precision processing technology, sealing technology, welding technology, etc. have not been well understood. This is the main reason that causes the performance of products, especially high-end products, to be unstable and reliable.
The performance and function of the product are backward. The measurement accuracy of the existing domestic infrared thermometers is one order of magnitude different from that of foreign products. Functionally, the intelligence of foreign products is now quite high. By digitally processing the original information, they better exclude the influence of external interference on the information, thereby improving the environmental resistance of the product and the authenticity of the measurement.
The technology update cycle of infrared thermometer products is slow. At present, the update cycle of foreign products is about 2-3 years. New technology reserves can often be advanced to ten years. However, Chinese companies often adopt the introduction of foreign technology to realize the update of a generation of products. After the introduction, they cannot digest and absorb well, and they have few original achievements in the development of new products. Some products using new principles are still blank in China.
The above points are the deficiencies in the use of infrared thermometers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- Calibration of infrared thermometer with blackbody furnace?
- Is the infrared thermometer accurate?
- The principle of infrared temperature sensor and how to choose
- Influencing factors of measurement accuracy of infrared thermometer
- How much do you know about the management and maintenance of infrared thermometers