Infrared thermal imaging temperature measurement system with belt transmission
Coal transported on any type of handling system has the potential to catch fire. It may cause fire accidents afterwards, so the temperature monitoring of coal on the conveyor belt is particularly important. If a simple infrared spot thermometer is used, it can only detect the temperature of a certain hot spot on the conveyor belt. Due to its inherent optical characteristics, some hot spots may be missed and misjudgment may be caused, which may cause overheating. A coal fire occurred. Opus PI thermal imaging cameras can effectively observe the regional temperature distribution of coal burning on the conveyor belt. Its maximum frame rate of 120Hz can more accurately and clearly reflect the coal burning temperature on the conveyor belt. Its dual light path characteristics of visible and infrared display are more conducive to on-site viewing and distinguishing alarm areas.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- In the face of disaster, what role can infrared thermal imaging play?
- How to ensure the accuracy of the infrared thermometer?
- Introduction to the purchase of infrared thermometers
- The difference between mercury thermometer and infrared thermometer
- Inadequacies in the use of infrared thermometers?
- Calibration of infrared thermometer with blackbody furnace?
- Is the infrared thermometer accurate?
- The principle of infrared temperature sensor and how to choose
- Influencing factors of measurement accuracy of infrared thermometer
- How much do you know about the management and maintenance of infrared thermometers