When measuring the temperature of an object with an infrared radiation thermometer, first measure the amount of infrared radiation in the target's waveband, and then calculate the temperature of the target with the thermometer. Monochromatic thermometers are proportional to the amount of radiation in the band; dual-color thermometers are proportional to the ratio of the amount of radiation in the two bands.
What should be paid attention to when using the infrared thermometer:
To locate hotspots, to find hotspots, the instrument aims at the target, and then scans up and down on the target until the hotspot is determined.
Temperature cannot be measured through glass. Glass has very special reflection and transmission characteristics, which does not allow accurate infrared temperature readings. However, the temperature can be measured through an infrared window. Infrared thermometers are not used for measuring the temperature of shiny or polished metal surfaces (stainless steel, aluminum, etc.).
Measuring only the surface temperature, the infrared thermometer cannot measure the internal temperature.
Pay attention to environmental conditions: steam, dust, smoke, etc. It blocks the optical system of the instrument and affects accurate temperature measurement.
Ambient temperature, if the thermometer is suddenly exposed to an ambient temperature difference of 20 ° C or higher, allow the instrument to adjust to the new ambient temperature within 20 minutes.
1. To avoid damaging the infrared thermometer, first use compressed air to remove large particles and dust, and then wipe it with a cloth.
2.Gently use a slightly moistened non-corrosive solution or a mildly dilute soap solution (solution or mildly dilute soap solution) that is used to clean the lens. ) Agent) wipe the lens with a soft cotton cloth (do not immerse the cloth in liquid). Use a clean computer monitor cleaning cloth to gently wipe the display.
3. Use a clean computer monitor cleaning cloth to gently wipe the display.
4. Use a clean, slightly damp cloth to gently wipe the thermometer body. If necessary, moisten the cloth with a solution of water and a small amount of mild soap.
5. After use, please cover the infrared thermometer as soon as possible and put it in the carrying case for storage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- Selection guide for very Xiang technology equipment maintenance thermal imager
- Five major reasons for affecting the accuracy of the red line thermometer
- Application of Infrared Camera in Building Energy Saving Field Detection
- Infrared thermal imaging temperature measurement system with belt transmission
- In the face of disaster, what role can infrared thermal imaging play?
- How to ensure the accuracy of the infrared thermometer?
- Introduction to the purchase of infrared thermometers
- The difference between mercury thermometer and infrared thermometer
- Inadequacies in the use of infrared thermometers?
- Calibration of infrared thermometer with blackbody furnace?