If in the process of using the infrared thermometer , the thermometer always shuts down automatically, how to deal with this situation from time to time, you can refer to the following methods to eliminate the failure caused by this cause.
When the infrared electronic thermometer appears to automatically shut down or restart, it may be due to a malfunction in the battery compartment of the thermometer, so first check where the battery compartment of the thermometer is.
When the metal base plate in the battery compartment of the infrared thermometer is tightly and loosely in contact with the battery, it will cause the thermometer to automatically shut down or restart.
The unstable contact between the battery and the bottom of the battery compartment is generally caused by the two springs in the battery compartment due to insufficient elasticity.
At this time, you can take out the tweezers to hold the spring inside and pull it outward to increase the height of the spring and increase the elastic force.
When the height of the spring has increased, you can put the battery back into the battery compartment again. (If there is no tweezers, you can also use a screwdriver to try to pull it outwards, but be careful not to pull or break the spring).
At this time, because the height of the spring is increased, the battery can be strongly pressed against the battery, so that the unstable contact between the battery and the bottom plate will not occur. In this way, the problem of frequent shutdown or restart of the infrared thermometer is therefore solved .
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- What to pay attention to when using infrared thermometer
- Selection guide for very Xiang technology equipment maintenance thermal imager
- Five major reasons for affecting the accuracy of the red line thermometer
- Application of Infrared Camera in Building Energy Saving Field Detection
- Infrared thermal imaging temperature measurement system with belt transmission
- In the face of disaster, what role can infrared thermal imaging play?
- How to ensure the accuracy of the infrared thermometer?
- Introduction to the purchase of infrared thermometers
- The difference between mercury thermometer and infrared thermometer
- Inadequacies in the use of infrared thermometers?