Advances in infrared thermometer technology have provided users with various functions and multi-purpose instruments, expanding their options. When selecting the thermometer type, you should first determine the measurement requirements, such as the measured target temperature, the measured target size, the measurement distance, the measured target material, the target environment, the response speed, the measurement accuracy, whether it is portable or online ; Today I will explain to you specifically:
Determine the temperature range
Determine the temperature measurement range: The temperature measurement range is an important performance indicator of the thermometer. Each type of thermometer has its own specific temperature range.
Determine target size
In order to obtain accurate temperature readings, the distance between the thermometer and the test target must be within a suitable range. The so-called "spot size" is the area of the thermometer's measurement points. The farther you are from the target, the larger the spot size.
Determine distance factor (optical resolution)
The distance coefficient is determined by the ratio of D: S, which is the ratio of the distance D from the thermometer probe to the target to the diameter of the target to be measured. The higher the optical resolution, that is, increasing the D: S ratio, the higher the cost of the thermometer.
Determine the wavelength range
The emissivity and surface characteristics of the target material determine the corresponding wavelength of the thermometer's spectrum. For high reflectivity alloy materials, there is a low or varying emissivity. In the high-temperature region, the wavelength of measuring metal materials is near infrared, and 0.8-1.0 μm can be selected.
Determine response time
The response time is defined as the time required to reach 95% of the reading energy. It represents the reaction speed of the infrared thermometer to the measured temperature change. It is related to the time constant of the photodetector, signal processing circuit and display system.
Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and Lihu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrument technology. Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- Application of infrared thermal imager in electronics industry
- Brief introduction of infrared thermometer
- How to control the infrared thermometer to shut down unexpectedly
- What to pay attention to when using infrared thermometer
- Selection guide for very Xiang technology equipment maintenance thermal imager
- Five major reasons for affecting the accuracy of the red line thermometer
- Application of Infrared Camera in Building Energy Saving Field Detection
- Infrared thermal imaging temperature measurement system with belt transmission
- In the face of disaster, what role can infrared thermal imaging play?
- How to ensure the accuracy of the infrared thermometer?