Today, Wuxi very Xiang Technology Co., Ltd. will show you how to use the handheld infrared thermometer correctly:
1. Hold the handle of the thermometer with your right hand, pull the switch with your index finger, you will hear the sound of "BI-BI", the power is turned on, and the screen will show the temperature of the object you are facing. When measuring, pay attention to the distance coefficient K. This The machine KD: S12: 1 is generally understood as the area of the measured object is a circle with a diameter of 1 meter when the measurement range is 12m away. If a 1m diameter object exists at a distance greater than 12m, the measured object temperature will not be accurate.
2. To measure an object, point the lens directly at the measured object, and press and hold the switch to perform the measurement. At this time, the SCAN symbol will appear on the upper left side of the screen to indicate that the measurement is being performed. ) Symbol, which is the temperature of the measured object displayed on the screen.
3. Use the instrument in an unclear or dark environment. First release the power switch button, and then press the LASER / BACKLIT button. This is the laser / backlight symbol displayed on the screen. This is Press the switch to measure, you will see a small red dot on the measured object, indicating that the temperature is being measured in the area. When not in use, release the power key, and then press the laser / backlight button, press no laser, double-click no backlight, press three times no backlight and laser.
4. When detecting a surface (such as airtightness), the fixed-point method can be used, and each measurement must be recorded in time. The measurement data is automatically held for 7 seconds, without operation, and automatically shut down in 30 seconds. The backlight turns off automatically after a delay of ten seconds.
The above points are the steps on how to use the handheld infrared thermometer correctly.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- Steps to Set Emissivity Parameters of Infrared Thermometer Correctly
- Inadequacies in the use of infrared thermometers?
- The difference between mercury thermometer and infrared thermometer
- Introduction to the purchase of infrared thermometers
- How to ensure the accuracy of the infrared thermometer?
- In the face of disaster, what role can infrared thermal imaging play?
- Infrared thermal imaging temperature measurement system with belt transmission
- Application of Infrared Camera in Building Energy Saving Field Detection
- Five major reasons for affecting the accuracy of the red line thermometer
- Selection guide for very Xiang technology equipment maintenance thermal imager