What external factors damage the infrared thermometer? Today, Wuxi very Xiang Technology Co., Ltd. takes you to understand:
Illumination factors: The structure of different products of infrared thermometers has different intensity of light. For example, those durable materials, such as plastics and coatings, will not cause severe aging when they are exposed to light. So what is the material composition of the product equipment?
High temperature factor: When the ambient temperature rises due to the high temperature, the intensity of the light and the degree of damage will increase. There is no direct chemical reaction between temperature and light, but it is subtle. Therefore, when testing products with infrared thermometers, you must grasp the temperature range of use.
Humidity factors: Infrared thermometers are generally the case. Some humidity, rain, dew, etc. are all factors that cause humidity. Dew formed by moisture is the main factor for outdoor humidity. Dew causes more harm than rain because it Adheres to the material longer, causing more severe moisture absorption. For example, the wood coating was washed away by rain to remove the surface aging layer, and the unaged inner layer was exposed to sunlight, thereby causing further aging. In the infrared thermometer simulation test, the damage mechanism of composite materials caused by humid environment has been studied more clearly. The diffusion of moisture to carbon fiber epoxy laminates is taken as an example to illustrate the aging mechanism of composite materials in humid atmospheric environments.
Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and Lihu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrument technology. Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance. ?
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- How to use handheld infrared thermometer
- Steps to Set Emissivity Parameters of Infrared Thermometer Correctly
- Why is the infrared thermometer data jumping?
- Update! Infrared Thermometer Purchase Elements Sharing
- Application of infrared thermal imager in electronics industry
- Brief introduction of infrared thermometer
- How to control the infrared thermometer to shut down unexpectedly
- What to pay attention to when using infrared thermometer
- Selection guide for very Xiang technology equipment maintenance thermal imager
- Five major reasons for affecting the accuracy of the red line thermometer