Due to its non-hygroscopic fine lens and waterproof metal casing, the online infrared thermometer PM can be used in dusty industrial environments and can obtain accurate and reliable measurement results.
The characteristics of the online infrared thermometer PM: small form factor: 36X20X52mm; integrated optical lens and integrated electronics are housed in a robust housing; the device is simple; the ambient temperature compensation; external emissivity adjustment Large distance coefficient; the use of wideband anti-reflective she fine lenses made of semiconductor materials (non-hygroscopic) can get good picture characteristics.
Emissivity of online temperature probe
Emissivity is a measure of an object's ability to radiate infrared energy. The radiated energy indicates the temperature of the object. Emissivity can range from 0 (bright mirror) to 1.0 (black body). Learn about emissivity and emissivity values for various materials.
Environmental conditions of online temperature probe
Pay attention to the environmental conditions in the work area. Steam, dust, smoke, etc. can obstruct the lens of the device and then prevent * the measurement. Before starting the installation, other conditions such as noise, electromagnetic fields or vibration should be considered. Maintaining the housing, air purification, and air or water-cooled serviceable sensors ensure accurate measurements.
Field of view of online temperature probe
Ensure that the infrared thermometer policy is larger than the light spot size that the device is measuring. The smaller the policy, the closer you should be. When accuracy is particularly important, ensure that the policy is at least twice the size of the light spot.
Ambient temperature (ambient temperature
If the infrared thermometer is exposed to a sudden environment with a temperature difference greater than 20 ° C, please adhere to the thermometer for 0 minutes to allow it to adapt to the new ambient temperature. JTCIN high temperature thermometer fixed sensor has optimized performance planning for special ambient temperature range.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- Introduction to the correct installation of infrared thermometer
- What external factors are damaging the infrared thermometer
- How to use handheld infrared thermometer
- Steps to Set Emissivity Parameters of Infrared Thermometer Correctly
- Why is the infrared thermometer data jumping?
- Update! Infrared Thermometer Purchase Elements Sharing
- Application of infrared thermal imager in electronics industry
- Brief introduction of infrared thermometer
- How to control the infrared thermometer to shut down unexpectedly
- What to pay attention to when using infrared thermometer