Consumers who use infrared thermal imagers know that it is very important to buy infrared thermal imagers. Today Wuxi very Xiang Technology Co., Ltd. takes you to understand some of the more important factors:
A, temperature measurement range
According to the temperature range of the measured object, the temperature range of the infrared thermal imager is determined, so that a thermal imager with a suitable temperature range can be selected. But everyone must know that the temperature measurement range is not as large as possible, as long as the temperature measurement range meets the user's requirements. Generally, when a thermal imager measures an object whose temperature range is above 500 ° C, a high-temperature lens can be configured.
At the same distance, if you want to shoot an object, the higher the pixel of the infrared thermal imager, the clearer the thermal image will be. .
C, temperature resolution
The temperature resolution of the infrared camera can well reflect the temperature measurement sensitivity. If the temperature resolution is smaller, it means that the temperature change is more obvious, so that the temperature failure point can be found according to the temperature difference. In the process of purchasing an infrared thermal imager, you can choose an infrared thermal imager with a suitable temperature resolution according to the actual situation.
D, spatial resolution
In the measurement process, if the resolution is higher, the temperature measurement accuracy will be higher. Therefore, during the test, the test target must be larger than the minimum target size, so that it will not be affected by environmental factors. More accurate fit.
E. Response time
This factor mainly reflects the reaction speed of the thermal imager to the measured temperature change. It is related to the time constant of the photodetector, signal processing circuit and display system. The infrared thermal imager responds much faster than the contact thermometer.
The above points highlight the factors that need to be considered when purchasing an infrared thermal imager.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- Introduction to the method of measuring temperature with infrared thermometer under various conditions
- Introduction to the correct installation of infrared thermometer
- What external factors are damaging the infrared thermometer
- How to use handheld infrared thermometer
- Steps to Set Emissivity Parameters of Infrared Thermometer Correctly
- Why is the infrared thermometer data jumping?
- Update! Infrared Thermometer Purchase Elements Sharing
- Application of infrared thermal imager in electronics industry
- Brief introduction of infrared thermometer
- How to control the infrared thermometer to shut down unexpectedly