Infrared cameras have broad application prospects in the detection of petrochemical industrial equipment. Their unique advantages can complement the shortcomings of traditional detection methods and deserve our vigorous promotion.
Whether in petroleum or chemical companies, pipelines are usually used to transport steam, raw materials, products, etc. Therefore, thermal insulation layers are wrapped outside the pipeline. Infrared cameras can easily check whether the thermal insulation layer of the pipeline is damaged or not leakage.
2 Connection flange
When a large number of pipes are used, there are naturally many connecting flanges. Flange sealing is prone to problems, resulting in leakage of steam, raw materials, products, etc. in the pipeline flange connection. Leaks can be found intuitively, easily, and very safely with an infrared camera.
3 Boilers and peripheral equipment
Boiler is a device that uses the thermal energy or other energy released by the combustion of fuel to heat the working fluid to certain parameters. From the perspective of energy utilization, a boiler is an energy conversion device. The utilization of primary energy in the boiler is very important, so the application of the thermal imager can help the detection of the boiler and surrounding equipment.
4 Power supply system and equipment
The power supply system is the foundation of the chemical industry. Ensuring the stability, reliability and safety of the power supply system is a prerequisite for safe production in the chemical industry. Using a thermal imager to quickly locate the problem, thereby reducing maintenance workload and reducing excessive maintenance, is more valuable.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- What's so special about an infrared camera
- What are the applications of infrared thermal imagers in the automotive industry?
- How to make an infrared thermometer measure accurately at high temperatures
- Infrared Thermal Imager Selection Factors
- Introduction to the method of measuring temperature with infrared thermometer under various conditions
- Introduction to the correct installation of infrared thermometer
- What external factors are damaging the infrared thermometer
- How to use handheld infrared thermometer
- Steps to Set Emissivity Parameters of Infrared Thermometer Correctly
- Why is the infrared thermometer data jumping?