Infrared thermal imaging technology has applications in both the military and the civilian world, beginning with military use and gradually turning to civilian use. It is generally called a thermal imager in civilian use, and is mainly used in research and development or industrial inspection and equipment maintenance. It is also widely used in fire prevention, night vision, and security.
The thermal imager uses the infrared detector and the optical imaging objective lens to receive the infrared radiation energy distribution pattern of the measured target and reflect it on the photosensitive element of the infrared detector to obtain an infrared thermal image. This thermal image and the thermal distribution of the surface The field corresponds. Generally speaking, a thermal imager is to convert invisible infrared energy emitted by an object into a visible thermal image. The different colors on the top of the thermal image represent different temperatures of the measured object.
Infrared thermal imager uses infrared detector, optical imaging objective lens and optical-machine scanning system (the current advanced focal plane technology omits the optical-machine scanning system). The infrared radiation energy distribution pattern of the measured target is reflected to the infrared sensitivity Originally, between the optical system and the infrared detector, there is an optical-mechanical scanning mechanism (the focal plane thermal imager does not have this mechanism) to scan the infrared thermal image of the measured object and focus on the unit or spectroscopic detector. The infrared radiation energy is converted into an electric signal by a detector, and the infrared thermal image is displayed by a television screen or a monitor after being amplified, converted or a standard video signal.
Comparative advantages of infrared thermal imager and traditional temperature measurement method
Not easy to miss when detecting smaller targets
High detection efficiency, advanced non-destructive testing technology, can analyze the overall temperature distribution of the target
For equipment inspection, equipment inspection, and equipment management, do a good job of equipment maintenance and equipment maintenance planning to achieve predictive maintenance in advance. Infrared cameras are still your good helpers.
Infrared thermal imager performance advantages
Superior imagery-Thermal sensitivity (NETD) provides insight into very small temperature differences; large, widescreen, full VGA color LCD displays present clear thermal imagery; patented IR-Fusion® technology provides industry-leading visible-infrared image alignment and focusing.
Ruggedness-Pass 2m drop test; can be used normally at ambient temperature as low as -10 ℃ and as high as + 50 ℃; dustproof and waterproof, IP54 protection grade.
Easy to operate-The three-button menu can be operated with just your thumb; manual focus helps you to position it precisely.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- How much do you know about infrared thermometers
- Introduction to the Security Function of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Application of thermal imager in petrochemical industry
- What's so special about an infrared camera
- What are the applications of infrared thermal imagers in the automotive industry?
- How to make an infrared thermometer measure accurately at high temperatures
- Infrared Thermal Imager Selection Factors
- Introduction to the method of measuring temperature with infrared thermometer under various conditions
- Introduction to the correct installation of infrared thermometer
- What external factors are damaging the infrared thermometer