Emissivity is a measure of an object's ability to radiate infrared energy. The radiated energy indicates the temperature of the object. Emissivity can range from 0 (bright mirror) to 1.0 (black body). Learn about emissivity and emissivity values for various materials.
Probe environmental conditions
Pay attention to the environmental conditions in the work area. Steam, dust, smoke, etc. can obstruct the lens of the device and then hinder accurate measurement. Before starting the installation, other conditions such as noise, electromagnetic fields, or vibration should be considered. Maintaining the housing, air purification, and air or water cooling maintain the sensors to ensure accurate measurements.
Probe field of view
Ensure that the infrared thermometer's guidelines are larger than the spot size that the device is measuring. The smaller the policy, the closer you should be. When accuracy is particularly important, ensure that the guidelines are at least twice the size of the light spot.
If the infrared thermometer is exposed to a sudden environment with a temperature difference greater than 20 ° C, please keep it at least 2 minutes for 0 minutes to allow it to adapt to the new ambient temperature. JTCIN high temperature thermometer fixed sensor has optimized function planning for special ambient temperature range.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- Successful typical application of two-color infrared thermometer
- Infrared thermometer increases safety
- Principle and performance advantages of infrared thermal imager
- How much do you know about infrared thermometers
- Introduction to the Security Function of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Application of thermal imager in petrochemical industry
- What's so special about an infrared camera
- What are the applications of infrared thermal imagers in the automotive industry?
- How to make an infrared thermometer measure accurately at high temperatures
- Infrared Thermal Imager Selection Factors