The infrared thermal imager uses non-contact detection, which makes up for the shortcomings of the traditional detection technology. It has made great achievements in the quality inspection of buildings, so that our work can continue better. Although its application in the construction industry is relatively late, it has made significant achievements and contributions in many aspects, especially in the following work, this instrument plays an irreplaceable role.
A. Detect the quality defects of the house. During the construction process, if everyone pays less attention, it will cause some defects and damage to the building. If everyone fails to do the relevant remedial measures in time, it will have a significant impact. And losses. The application of the infrared camera can quickly and effectively find out the factors, such as the location of the defects, so that the staff can deal with them in time to avoid these house quality problems affecting their carrying capacity and durability, causing some accidents. Citizens' safety of life and property caused adverse effects.
B. Detection of leakage. If the building is subjected to wind and rain for many years, it will be easy for the wall to crack, break, and penetrate water, which will adversely affect the structure of the house. In severe cases, it will also affect the human body. Physical health affects and damages. At this time, the infrared thermal imager can perform all-round detection and analysis, so that everyone can find accurate parts and potential problems, and do related processing in a timely manner to improve the quality of the building and avoid causing badness. Impact.
Wuxi Jixiang Technology Co., Ltd. is located on the shores of the beautiful Taihu Lake and Lihu Lake. It is a technology company specializing in infrared temperature measurement, infrared thermal imaging, and intelligent instrument technology. Users provide sincere and high-quality services. Various advanced and reliable automated intelligent products are widely used in heat treatment, induction heating, metal processing, steel, casting, forging, automotive parts, petrochemicals, building materials, rubber and plastics, new energy, electronics, Automation, process monitoring, quality measurement, equipment diagnosis and maintenance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- Analysis of the development process of infrared thermometers for you
- Difference between mercury thermometer and infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of thermal imagers in various fields
- Introducing infrared thermometer to accurately measure temperature
- Successful typical application of two-color infrared thermometer
- Infrared thermometer increases safety
- Principle and performance advantages of infrared thermal imager
- How much do you know about infrared thermometers
- Introduction to the Security Function of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Application of thermal imager in petrochemical industry