Today, Wuxi very Xiang Technology Co., Ltd. takes you to understand the operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer :
B. Object distance ratio (D: S)
Refers to the ratio of the measured distance to the surface area of the measured object. When the distance between the non-contact infrared thermometer and the measured object increases, the surface area of the thermometer and the measured object is required to be larger. D: S = 12: 1
C. Observation range
Be sure to ensure that the measured object is larger than the measurement area of the machine. The diameter of the area to be measured needs to be more than 1.5 square centimeters.
Most organic materials and paints or oxidized materials have an emissivity of 0.95 (it is set in the machine). Smooth or sanded metal surfaces may cause inaccurate measurement values. To compensate, you need to cover the surface with a band or black. Paint and wait to make it the same temperature as the material below before taking a temperature measurement.
E. Press the battery switch, install the battery correctly, press the switch button to start, the LCD displays the battery symbol, the temperature value, and the value retention time is about 7 seconds.
According to the size of the measured object, select a suitable distance, aim at the measured object, press the button switch, the LCD displays the temperature value and reading.
The above is the operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- Understanding and correct operation of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- What's so special about an infrared thermal imager?
- Application of Infrared Camera in Process Operation
- Application of Infrared Camera in Overheat Detection of Transformer
- Three resolutions that reflect the performance of the infrared camera
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Construction Industry
- Analysis of the development process of infrared thermometers for you
- Difference between mercury thermometer and infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of thermal imagers in various fields