The infrared thermometer is a temperature measuring device with a thermocouple interface and an illuminating head. When measuring the temperature, just point the thermometer lens at the measured target and press the measurement button to display the surface temperature of the measured object. The device has the characteristics of simple operation and convenient use, and can be widely used in the temperature testing field of factories, enterprises, teaching, scientific research and other departments.
Technical Specifications of Infrared Thermometer
1. Measurement range: -60 ° C to 500 ° C (-76 to + 932 ° F)
2. Accuracy (Tobj = 15 ℃ ～ 35 ℃, Tamb = 25 ℃): ± 1.0 ℃
3. Full temperature zone accuracy (Tamb = 23 / -3 ℃): ± / 2% or 2 ℃
4. Resolution (-99 ° C to 199.9 ° C): 0.1 ° C / 0.1 ° F
5. Response time: 1 second
6. Distance: target surface: 11: 1
7. Ambient temperature: 0 ° C to 50 ° C (32 ° F to 122 ° F)
8. Size: 48.8 * 132.7 * 146.0mm
9, weight: about 159 grams
10. Power supply: two 1.5V batteries
Infrared thermometer instructions and operating steps
1. Press the "Mode" key, then press the "Up" key to set the emissivity, and then press the "Mode" key to confirm. The emissivity can be changed between 0.10 (10E) and 1 (100E).
2. Press the "Mode" key to set the zui large (MAX), zui small (MIN), zui large MAX and zui small MIN (DIF), tie value (AVG) mode. When measuring, the special mode The measurement reading is displayed next to the mode icon.
3. Press the "Up" or "Down" key to change the high limit alarm (HAL) or low limit alarm (LAL), and then press the "Meas" key to confirm.
For example: When the reading is 26.9 ℃
4. Other function keys
(1) Press the "Up" key to turn the LOCK mode on and off. The LOCK mode is particularly useful for continuous temperature monitoring and can monitor for up to 60 minutes.
(2) Press the “Down” key to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
(3) In all modes, press the "Meas" key, and then press the "Up" key to switch the backlight function.
(4) In all modes, press the "Meas" key, and then press the "Down" key to switch the laser indication function.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application of Infrared Thermal Imager in Car Parts
- What is an infrared thermal imager
- Introduction of the scope of infrared thermometer
- What are the advantages of using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Principle and Application of Infrared Thermal Imager
- Analysis of infrared thermometer
- Operation process of non-contact infrared thermometer
- How the sniper escaped the detection of the thermal imager
- Can thermal imaging cameras really see people through walls?
- What's so special about an infrared thermal imager?
- Application of Infrared Camera in Process Operation
- Application of Infrared Camera in Overheat Detection of Transformer
- Three resolutions that reflect the performance of the infrared camera